Maintaining professional boundaries and
Lone working - £40 pp - 4 Hours
Maintaining Professional Boundaries
The training programme for Maintaining Professional Boundaries covers the following topics and the learner will gain knowledge in:
- To raise awareness of the boundaries between service users / clients and support workers and ensure a consistent approach.
- To raise awareness of the boundaries and respect between staff members
- To highlight situations where boundary issues may be encountered
- To enable staff to deal with situations involving boundary issues and ways of reporting them
This Maintaining Professional Boundaries package can be tailored to your workplace using scenarios and topics that management and staff would like to be raised within the workforce. This package can be used as learning tool following incidents in the workplace, and provide a bench mark for staff maintaining boundaries.
The training programme for Lone Working covers the following topics and the learner will gain knowledge in:
- To raise awareness of lone working
- To show the differences between Lone working and Working alone
- To show the show the benefits of lone working risk assessments
This Lone working package can be tailored to your workplace using scenarios and topics that management and staff would like to be raised within the workforce. This package can be used as learning tool following incidents in the workplace, and ensure staff adheres to Lone working protocols, policies and procedures.
Infection Control - £35 pp - ½ day course (4 learning hours)
The training programme for Infection control covers the following topics and the learner will gain knowledge in :
- Infectious diseases and identifying possible hazards
- How diseases are transmitted
- Understanding prevention before cure
- Containment of infection
- Minimising infections
- Reporting systems
- Immunisation and staying safe
This infection Control course is aimed at organisations that work with the general public, whether in a care environment, domestic remit, or residential services. Employees will have a better understanding of common infectious diseases and preventative control measures that can be applied to contain them. The course includes Hepatitis B, Scabies, Head Lice, TB, Lyme disease plus more.
Preventing Stress at Work - £35 pp - ½ day course (4 learning hours)
The training programme for Preventing Stress in the Workplace covers the following topics and the learner will gain knowledge in:
- The difference between pressure and stress
- The causes of stress
- Work-related stress
- The signs and symptoms of stress
- Long term effects of stress
- Coping strategies for reducing stress
- Optional stress relaxation session
This Stress Management in the Workplace package can be tailored to your organisation using scenarios and topics that management and staff have raised within the workforce. This package can be used as a learning tool following incidents in the workplace, help staff recognise early signs of work related stress, reduce sickness and absence, and contributing to employees health and wellbeing at work.
Basic First Aid Level £40 pp
The Basic First aid training covers the following:
- Roles and responsibilities of a first aider
- Assessing an incident
- Unconscious casualties
- Cardiopulmonary resuscitation
- External bleeding
- Heart Attack
- Minor injuries
This course can be tailored to the workplace to include typical accidents and incidents.
Mental Health Awareness - £35 pp - ½ day course (4 learning hours)
The training programme for Mental health covers the following topics, and the learner will gain knowledge in :
- Recognition of where a young person may be a danger to themselves or others
- Providing help to prevent the mental health problem getting worse.
- Promoting good mental health.
- Providing comfort to a young person experiencing a mental health problem
- Raising awareness and of mental health in different age groups.
- Reducing stigma and discrimination around mental health.
- Depression, Anxiety, Anxiety Disorders, Suicide, Psychosis, Self-Harm & Eating Disorders
The Mental Health Awareness course is aimed at anyone over 16 working or coming into contact with young people in working or social settings. This course can be adapted for Schools, Colleges and Universities.
ATSAS Health & Safety at work Training £40 pp (4 Hours)
The training course covers the following topics, and the learner will gain knowledge in:
- An introduction to Health & Safety
- Health & Safety Law
- Health, Safety and Welfare
- Workplaces and work environments
- Risk Assessment
- Manuel Handling
- Hazardous Substances
- Ergonomics and workstation design
- Working at height
- Transport anf vehicles
- Noise and vibration
Health & safety at Work training is suitable for all employees from all workplaces The successful delegates will receive an ATSAS certificate valid for 3 years.
The content of the H&S training course can be tailored to highlight typical accidents and incidents in the workplace and how to deal with them.
ATSAS Fire Safety Training £30pp (2/3 hours)
The training course for Fire safety covers the following topics, and the leaner will gain knowledge in:
- Fire awareness / Fire controls
- Understanding how to use and check fire extinguishers
- Action in the event of a fire / Role of the fire marshal
- Personal emergency evacuation plans (PEEPS)
- Communicating with the emergency services
The ATSAS Fire safety training is suitable for all employees to ensure that an evacuation takes place smoothly and efficiently regardless of who is in the building at the time of an emergency. The package will be tailored to your workplace to ensure the employees gain specific information relative to their workplace. The successful delegates will receive an ATSAS certificate valid for 3 years.
ATSAS create bespoke courses for any organisation requiring specific training or guidance for their staff,
If your company has a specific Health and Safety issue ATSAS will visit you for an initial consultation to identify the training needs required. We can train individuals, entire departments or the whole organisation.
Whatever your bespoke Health and Safety requirements are we can provide a package to suit